- Responsible person in the sense of the data protection laws:
59597 Bad Westernkotten
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you instruct us, we collect personal data from you. The data processing is carried out in response to your request and is permitted under Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of the order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations.
The master data of you collected by us for the processing of the order (name, address, contact data, invoice data) will be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage obligation and then deleted.
- Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given their express consent to this,
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you,
- in the event that the disclosure is required in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, and
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
- Data subjects’ rights
You have the right pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details. Pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us. Pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, you may request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO. Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, you may obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller. In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you can complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose. If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send us an e-mail at the e-mail address provided.